Vapor air cleaners are an important addition to any home or office at this time. With indoor air pollution being up to five times greater than a outdoor air, many respiratory health issues are on the escalate. Indoor air pollution is rapidly becoming a major problem in our place. The ironic part is that people complain about the outdoors air pollution stating they are unable to go outside because of the poor quality air, when the air outside may actually be cleaner.
That can help clean up the air pollution in your home or office there are four major types of electronic air cleaners on the market today. These types could be the HEPA air filter, air ionizer, germicidal UV lamp, set off carbon air filter, and the ozone generator. Several different air purifier styles do incorporate a number of these different technologies in their packages. The following is a general description and function of the five major styles of electronic air cleaners.
HEPA Air Filters – the PAX ERA THC PODS air cleaner is one of the best available on the market for filtering airborne debris as small as 0. 3 microns. HEPA filters remove airborne debris, pollen, dust mites, many bacteria, and many other allergens.
Problems include that it does not remove pet dander, chemical stench, organic and inorganic gases, cigarette smoke, odors, viruses, in addition to germs. Also, any bacteria that are captured by the clean can breed and reproduce if not cleaned regularly.
Fresh air Ionizers – this electronic air cleaner uses an electrically charged field to cause very small particles to clump together, such as cat dander, as they pass through the air tidier. It is very good for eliminating viruses, bacteria, cigarette smoke, and inorganic fumes.
- Disadvantages are that it does not eliminate odors, remove germs or fungi, and remove all chemicals up.
- Germicidal UV Lamp – this electronic air cleaner purposes ultra violet light to kill germs, viruses, bacterium, and mold.
- Disadvantages are that it has no effect on result in allergies, chemical fumes, gases, odors, and cigarette smoke.
- Activated Susceptible to Air Filters – this electronic air cleaner works well for dissipating chemical fumes, gases, cigarette and cigar smoke, plus odors.
- Disadvantages are that it has no effect on micro-organisms, dust particles, and allergens.
- Ozone Generators – this electronic air cleaner works very well for eliminating strong odors such as from pet, cigarette and cigar smoke, and some chemicals.
- Disadvantages can include irritated eyes and respiratory system if the purifier is in an enclosed room or if it is turned up too high, smell, and it has certainly no effect on particles and chemicals.
Since each of these electronic fresh air cleaners have strengths and weaknesses, the best option is to do your research, check a lot of sources and purchase an electronic air cleaning system that is multifunctional to meet your specific requirements.